Tourist office Sciez-sur-Léman
513 avenue de Sciez
Téléphone : 04 50 72 64 57
Looking for advice, an idea for an outing or accommodation? Meet us in the centre of the village of Sciez-sur-Léman! You will receive all the documentation and advice you need for a perfect stay in the destination!
Our travel consultants are available all year round:
- information and personalised advice
- tourist information on the whole department and neighbouring Switzerland
- documentation on local events
- documentation on annual activities and agendas for local residents
- itineraries for walking trails in the area
- maps of the key sites of the Chablais Geopark
- tickets for certain events (concerts, shows, etc.)
- cruises on the lake
- sale of fishing permits
- registration for events organised by the tourist office
- sale of Pass Léman (discounts on a multitude of mountain and lake activities around Lake Geneva on the French side)
- hire of electrically assisted bicycles (summer season)
- booking of guided tours of Yvoire and Nernier
The BIT invites you to discover our destination in all its facets.
Would you like to take a break on the shores of Lake Geneva? We offer you ideas for turnkey or tailor-made stays!
Would you like to organise a stay for your groups? Our reception service offers you turnkey excursions and will be able to adapt to your needs by creating an à la carte product for you.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Services & Equipement
- Car park
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
- Sale of fishing licences
- Tourist routes
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Booking of general amenities
- Booking of excursions
- Repair kit
- Reception service available
- Central availability system available
- Tickets for events
Summer period (July, August)
Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
Open on 14 July and 15 August.
The rest of the year
Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 5pm.
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.