Haut-Giffre Tourisme - Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval branch
Maison de la Montagne 10 Place du Tilleul
Téléphone : 04 50 34 49 36
The Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval Tourist Office is right in the heart of the village, at the Maison de la Montagne. Our tourism advisors are at hand to answer all your questions and help you organise your holiday.
You will find all the information about the valley : Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval, Morillon, Verchaix and Samoëns.
The Tourist Office is fully accessible to people with disabilities and is open 7 days a week both in winter and summer.
OUR COMMITMENTS, FOR YOUR BEST SATISFACTION
The satisfation of our visitors is our top priority, which is why the Tourist Office has undertaken a Quality Approach.
Commitment no. 1: Welcome home
- To make your life easier
- To provide reliable, customised information on local tourist attractions and facilities
- To open our doors at least 120 days of the year
- To reply to your mail all year round
- To ensure you are greeted by staff who speak at least one foreign language
- To handle your claims and gauge your level of satisfaction
Commitment no. 2: A pleasant visitor experience
- To improve Tourist Office accessibility and visibility
- To ensure the premises are always clean and comfortable
Commitment no. 3: Pertinent information
- To display and communicate on our opening times in at least one foreign language
- To provide up-to-date paper versions of tourist maps, plans and guides, free of charge
- To provide access to our bilingual website
- To provide also in paper form - translated into at least one foreign language - tourist information relating to rated holiday accommodation, sights, cultural sites and natural features, as well as leisure activities, shops, businesses and services, events and entertainment
- To display emergency telephone numbers outside
Services & Equipement
- Car park
- Pets welcome
- Sale of fishing licences
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Repair kit
- Sale of transport tickets
From 18/09 to 22/12/2023
Opening hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 5.15 pm. On Thursday between 9.45 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 5.15 pm.
Closed Monday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on November 1st and November 11th.
Modes de paiement