Haut-Giffre Tourisme - Morillon office
23 Route des follys Morillon village
Téléphone : 04 50 34 49 36
The tourist office is happy to welcome you in his new office.
Our team will help you to organise your holidays.
You will find all the information about the valley : Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval, Morillon, Verchaix and Samoëns.
The Tourist Office is fully accessible to people with disabilities and is open 7 days a week both in winter and summer.
Meet our teams at the Morillon market on Sunday mornings in season.
OUR COMMITMENTS, FOR YOUR BEST SATISFACTION
The satisfation of our visitors is our top priority, which is why the Tourist Office has undertaken a Quality Approach.
Commitment no. 1: Welcome home
- Making your life easier
- Providing reliable, customised information on local tourist attractions and facilities
- Opening our doors at least 120 days of the year
- Replying to your mail all year round
- Ensuring you are greeted by staff who speak at least one foreign language
- Handling your claims and gauge your level of satisfaction
Commitment no. 2: A pleasant visitor experience
- Improving Tourist Office accessibility and visibility
- Ensuring the premises are always clean and comfortable
Commitment no. 3: Pertinent information
- Displaying and communicate on our opening times in at least one foreign language
- Providing up-to-date paper versions of tourist maps, plans and guides, free of charge
- Providing access to our bilingual website
- Providing also in paper form - translated into at least one foreign language - tourist information relating to rated holiday accommodation, sights, cultural sites and natural features, as well as leisure activities, shops, businesses and services, events and entertainment
- Displaying emergency telephone numbers outside
Services & Equipement
- Car park
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
- Sale of fishing licences
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Cash point
- Repair kit
- Free WiFi access
From 18/09 to 22/12/2023
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 5.15 pm. On Thursday between 9.30 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 5.15 pm.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on November 1st and November 11th.