Haut-Giffre Tourisme - Morillon 1100 Branch
Résidence le Jardin Alpin - Les Esserts - 74440 Morillon 1100 Locaux partagés avec Air Immobilier Morillon 1100
Téléphone : 04 50 34 49 36
You will find all the information about Morillon, Verchaix, Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval and Samoëns. Our tourism advisors are at hand to answer all your questions and help you organise your holiday.
The Tourist Office is fully accessible to people with disabilities and is open 7 days a week both in winter and summer.
OUR COMMITMENTS, FOR YOUR BEST SATISFACTION
The satisfation of our visitors is our top priority, which is why the Tourist Office has undertaken a Quality Approach.
Commitment no. 1: Welcome home
- To make your life easier
- To provide reliable, customised information on local tourist attractions and facilities
- To open our doors at least 120 days of the year
- To reply to your mail all year round
- To ensure you are greeted by staff who speak at least one foreign language
- To handle your claims and gauge your level of satisfaction
Commitment no. 2: A pleasant visitor experience
- To improve Tourist Office accessibility and visibility
- To ensure the premises are always clean and comfortable
Commitment no. 3: Pertinent information
- To display and communicate on our opening times in at least one foreign language
- To provide up-to-date paper versions of tourist maps, plans and guides, free of charge
- To provide access to our bilingual website
- To provide also in paper form - translated into at least one foreign language - tourist information relating to rated holiday accommodation, sights, cultural sites and natural features, as well as leisure activities, shops, businesses and services, events and entertainment
- To display emergency telephone numbers outside
Services & Equipement
- Pets welcome
From 17/12/2022 to 31/03/2023
Opening hours on Monday between 2 pm and 4.30 pm.