Châtel Tourist Office
14 route de Thonon BP 40
Téléphone : 04 50 73 22 44
Located in the centre of the village, the Châtel Tourist Office is open all year round.
A team of advisers is in charge of directing, of helping, and of assisting the holiday makers in their search for accommodations, for activities, for leisure activities...
Services you can find at the tourist office:
- tourist information on the resort and surrounding area
- a play area for children with games, colouring books, comics and books,
- wifi internet access with a free code,
- the sale of hiking maps and guides
- Châtel-related items (books, caps, posters, etc.).
- sale of fishing permits,
- photocopies (for a fee)
- registration for events
- public toilets
Services & Equipement
- Car park
- Pets welcome
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Booking of general amenities
- Ski pass/ski lift sales outlet
- Free WiFi access
From 18/09 to 15/12/2023
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 6 pm. On Saturday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Closed on Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on November 11th.
From 16/12/2023 to 21/04/2024, daily between 8.30 am and 7 pm.