Animation for the youngest at the museum : "Tic Tac Temps..."
Espace Carpano et Pons
Téléphone : 04 50 96 43 00
Discover an exciting educational adventure for toddlers aged 4 to 6, focusing on the discovery of time-measuring instruments through reading, pictures and finding instruments in our museum's collections.
Our workshop is an exciting experience specially designed for our youngest visitors in Cycle 1.
We invite toddler explorers on an educational and fun adventure centered on the discovery of time.
Through reading and captivating images, children will learn to recognize, name and find the instruments used to measure time, all in the warm atmosphere of our museum.
The course of this experience is perfectly adapted to toddlers:
- A captivating 45-minute visit and workshop
- A question-and-answer introduction to the visit
- A Memory game (cards featuring the time-measuring instruments presented in an album)
- A reading from the album. Children are asked to identify the objects mentioned in the previous game, and to search for the real instruments in the museum.
- An explanation of how these time-measuring devices work.
- Finally, the activity concludes with a game of pairs. Children have to identify which objects in the museum are associated with the illustrations in the book.
Dive in with us on this exciting adventure in time, suitable for toddlers, and awaken their curiosity about the wonders of watchmaking.
Child: 4 €.
Nombre de personne maximum : 30